Home Forums Theme support Slider and room images format confusion – Sundance theme

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  7Theme Support 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Hi. I’m a little confused about image sizes and use of slider in room pages.

I used these image formats with the theme:

slider: 1 920px × 600px
    quick galleries 500 x 500
    rooms: 980 x 500

Problem is on my room pages, slider is not ok because I think it try to use room images which are 980 x 500.

If I try to use another slider in the settings, I got the two sliders on top of pages: the selected one and the default room slider.

So what would be the right procedure and what can I do if I want to completely dismiss the room slider and use a custom one.

thanks

You can look at what I mean here: http://www.lacafeteria.ca/labonneadresse/easy-rooms/hibiscus/

Hi,

please go to WordPress admin -> Appearance -> Theme Options -> General -> Extra CSS Content and add this css code:

.room_slideshow div {
    margin-left: 0 !important;
    }

This should solve the problem with the slider. If you want to remove the slider on top of the room single template, you can remove the php in the file “single-easy-rooms.php” line 15 – 61, and insert instead this

?>

Works now! thanks.

Ok, great. Have a nice weekend!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.