I have the Letters theme. Below are my questions:
1. I set it up so I have a sidebar on the home page and on the blog posts. Everything looks great on the home page but when a use clicks to read a blog post, the ads I have in the sidebar duplicate. How can I fix that problem?
2. I want certain blog meta tags to show on the actual post page (specifically date and author) so I set it up that way. But, I don’t want that to show on the home page where I’m trying to just have a grid that shows the post title, Featured Image and click here button. How can I remove the blog meta tags from the home page while leaving it on the post page?
Thank you so much for your amazing support!
1. Can you send us the link to the page with the problem? Then we can have a look at it and help you to solve the problem
2. There is no option to do that, the only thing you can do is to solve it with css or edit the php files. But this is not included in free support because it’s a customization…
1. My site isn’t published yet so I’m not sure how to let you “see” what I’m talking about regarding the sidebar problem. Any ideas?
2. How much do you charge to customize and will it stick through upgrades?
1. If you want, you can send us a login for the website, then we can see it. It’s hard to find the problem without seeing it…
2. You can buy this package, then we can do the changes in a plugin, then you can update the theme without any problem:
Hi Keymaster ~
I will set up a login for you to use but it requires an email address, can you provide one and that is also where I’ll send the login information.
I’ll also purchase that customization package so you can create the code/plugin I need.
I found your email on the customization page. I sent you a direct email. Thank you!
you can use this mail:
Our developer will answer later to your mail.
sorry for the delay, i have to clear at with one of our developer. However, we got your mail and as soon we can give you more details I respond to your mail.
Thank you for your reply. I’ll wait to hear back from you!
With gratitude 🙂
Hi, your developer must be extremely busy because I still haven’t heard from him/her. Is there someone you trust that you can refer me to so that I can get these changes done?
The one issue I’m having with the duplicates in the right side bar on posts seems more like a bug than a customization request so that one you should look into regardless.
I’ve published my blog so you can see the problem live by clicking this link:
Thank you again for your assistance,
yes, sorry, our developer team is really very busy at the moment, but we are calculating already your request.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.