I’m experiencing issues with the main menu (navigation) in different view-port states on different devices:
Navigation bar on mobile devices
– This was working initially
– On iPhone 4 & 5 with iOS 6, 7 & 8, the Main menu disappears and no black at top for the navigation
– Have not been able to test on Android.
– On PC screen it no longer shows either.
– When view port-port size is below 950px the drop down doesn’t work
– e.g. iPad in portrait view the drop down doesn’t work. On landscape it does.
Have a look: http://vivererestaurant.com.au/wordpress/
Any suggestions? Thank you.
Found the issue!
Ok, great. Let me know if you need our help.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.