I want to create several different quickgalleries. I have review the documentation on how to create the quickgallery but have a few questions:
1. Can you only upload images from an outside source (ie computer, external drive, etc)?
Tried to upload from media library and did not succeed. Maybe I did it wrong.
2. Once image is loaded on quickgallery, I would like to link the image to a new page – portfolio. Can I edit the image?
3. Is it best to crop the image to gallery size? All my images are full size, even when I edit.
Your assistance is appreciated!
1. Sometimes it’s working with images from the media library, sometimes not. I don’t know why, but it’s a general WordPress problem. Better is to upload new images, then you can be sure it’s working.
2. No, at the moment it’s not possible, but if you know how to change PHP code, you can find the shortcode in the 7league folder -> shortcodes.php
3. No, WordPress does the job for you. It’s better to work with the “normal” sizes of the images for the big image on the top (when you click an image…)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.