Home Forums Theme support Bug in IE with lightbox

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marc 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Hello,

    there is a bug in IE browsers. the lightox show only the first image, the others are not shoh!

    Need help, thanks in advance
    Marc

    IE Lightbox Bug

    I have test it in the following browsers

    IE 11 –> works
    IE 10 –> not works
    IE 9 –> not works
    IE 8 –> not works

    Hi Marc,

    we will test it and make an update to fix the problem. Its still the “Nico” theme right?

    Yes its the Nico theme.

    Hi,

    we’ve tested it and we can see all images. Can you send us ( info @ 7theme . net ) the link to the page with the problem, then we can take a look at it.

    Hello,

    is there now a solution. i still send a mail to info@, but i get no answer?
    here is the link again LINK

    Hi,

    sorry, its seems we dont get the link. Give me just a moment, I will take a look at the link / gallery and try to find the problem.

    Sorry Marc, we have to install first the older version of the Internet Explorer step by step, because some days ago we got a complete new hardware without the old IE versions.

    By the way: are you from Germany? If you want, we can also speak german…

    Hi, we’ve tested in with our demo website and different IE versions, and it was always working. After hours of working and searching for the problem, we’ve decided to compare the source code from our demo website and yours, and now I think we’ve found the problem. The only different part on your website is this line of code:

    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">

    And to the fact that is a command for the Internet Explorer, I think right this code cause the problem. Please remove the code and test it, I think then its working.

    Hallo,

    an der Kompatibilitäts-Einstellung für den IE lag es nicht. Bin nochmal alle Möglichenkeiten durch gegeangen, der Fehler lag im Child Theme. Ich habe für eine bessere mobile Ansicht von langen Wörtern, gerade in Headlines, dem body tag das Attribut “word-wrap: break-word;” zugeordnet. Kaum hatte ich es entfernt hat alles funktioniert, wie gewünscht.

    Ich entschuldige mich für die Unannehmlichkeiten, danke für den tollen Support.

    Gruß Marc

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.