thank you for your message and the purchase, and sorry for the trouble.
1. This was a problem with the most recent WordPress update, we’ve fixed it, now all works without any problem.
2. You mean the preview images right? Just edit each of the portfolio entrys, remove the featured image (Featured Image box to the right…) and upload your own.
3. Yes, you can disable it. Just edit the pages you don’t want to show it, below the editor is a box with settings, click the “Headlines” tab and then the “Hide headlines” checkbox.
4. Also this is a problem with the recent WordPress update, we’ve fixed it, no it’s working.
5. I’m not sure why the error occurs, we’ve tested it with different WordPress versions, but it’s always working. Do you use plugins? Maybe there is a plugin that produce an error with the theme function. If you want, you can install also the “Contact Form 7” plugin (http://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/) for the contact form, it’s free and a really great solution for contact forms.
Next Step: go to your account, download the theme and install it on your website, then all problems should be solved.
Please let me know if we can do something for you, and sorry again for the trouble.