1. ok, we’ve tested the Phantom theme with all WordPress releases since 3.6, and it’s always working, we can always upload the logo and the favicon.
2. I’m sorry, there is no global option for all pages / posts. You can set the sidebar when you edit a page / post / custom post type in the settings box below the editor -> “sidebars” tab
3. In the Phantom theme? Normally there is an empty option for “none”…
4. Yes, of course it’s possible, if there is no sidebar selected, it’s full-width
5. Please send us the link to the page with the widget, then we can take a look at the source code and find the problem. The Google Maps APi / script is very sensibel, if you take a “.” instead of a “,” it’s not working.
6. Please go to WordPress admin -> Appearance -> Theme Options -> Contact Page, there you can insert the contact mail address
7. Its for all post types the same (i.e. as for portfoli): first create you entries, then add a new page and choose as page template i.e. “team grid” or “testimonials grid”.