Home › Forums › Theme support › Lost MobileTablet Menu on Laurania › Reply To: Lost MobileTablet Menu on Laurania
No longer a need because I figured on my own where the problem was but that was thanks to your question about plug-ins.
It was due to a conflict with the “DMCA Website Protection Badge” plug in. So, I deactivated it and taddaaa, our mobile/table Menu was showing and working as should be. So, I guess, I just add those badges manually – no biggie.
However, my theme still need the help of the “Enable jQuery Migrate Helper” plug in, but maybe that won’t be the case for my next upgraded version.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for the quick support and willingness to help : ) Consider this resolved.